When we are discusing about environmental issues, we usually talk about the same problems like climate change, air pollution, waste etc. Do you ever thought about cemetery as one of the biggest environmental concern? While a lot of people want to conquer the world by getting as many things they can, they also want to have monument after their death, although they doesn‘t exist anymore.
Funeral services are huge business, which calls for a multitude of attributes from land purchase (which becomes unused for years) to coffin (which is unclear how much time it will take to decompose).
While traditional burials are looking like less and less attractive, let‘s talk about a simple and elegant physical manifestation of where emotional intelligence meets not only a poetic idea, but a powerful one that touches the soul of the human condition.
I found much more practical and even more environmentally friendly alternative – Bios Urn.
Let’s convert cemeteries into forests – says Bios Urn. They sell the first biodegradable urn designed to convert you into a tree after life.
How A Biodegradable Urn From Bios Works:
1. The urn comes assembled and ready to be taken to the place chosen for the regeneration.
2. Remove the seal and the outer packaging of the urn.
3. Put the ashes in the urn’s lower part.Close it with the top part and put the soil with the seed in it.
4. Bury the urn in fertile soil with its top level with the soil surface and water it.
5. In a few days the seed will germinate and your tree will begin to grow. 6. The tree will continue to grow year after year.